Background to B.S. Bennett
B.S. Bennett was founded in 1988 and has always remained a family owned and run Independent Estate Agent. B.S. Bennett has been built on a strict ethos of professionalism and outstanding customer service. Our reputation speaks for itself with over 50 years combined experience in our office. You can be assured that whether you are buying or selling you are in the best possible hands.
Seller and buyers alike benefit from:
- Members of The Guild of Property Professionals and the Ombudsman Scheme for Sales and Lettings.
- Unrivalled knowledge of Wraysbury and the surrounding areas.
- Expert personal service that large estate agency chains cannot compete with – we are always on hand to offer friendly advice and assistance.
- Quality full colour property brochures all with floorplans.
- Regular marketing reports, feedback on individual viewings and regular follow up and progress reports during the sales progress.
We are always happy to give free valuations and advice. It is our belief that frequent contact with our clients ensures a successful transaction, and helps to take the stress out of moving house.
We have a dedicated Property Management and Letting area and pride ourselves on looking after Landlords by taking the hassle out of letting and finding them suitable tenants whilst at the same time ensuring that all our tenants are happy. We believe that happy tenants equal happy Landlords!
We have been located in the heart of Wraysbury for over 25 years, many locals use our office as a land mark, where our shop is located has always been known as Bennett's corner! Wraysbury is a picturesque village situated near to Staines. Wraysbury offers excellent transport links, situated between the M4 and M25. Heathrow Airport is situated 10 minutes away and there are two railway stations serviced by the Windsor to Waterloo line. The journey into London takes 45-50 minutes.
Wraysbury has a lot to offer, Village Pharmacy, Dry Cleaners, Newsagents, Post Office, Deli, Hardware Shop, Off License, Sandwich Shop, Hairdressers, Tanning Salon, Public Houses, Restaurants, Wraysbury Primary School and a Pre School. Staines and Windsor Town Centres are 10 minutes away providing a wider range of High Street stores, Cinema's, Leisure facilities, Schools and Colleges.
Our commission rates are always competitive so why not contact us now?